Monday, May 25, 2009

Swimming

We went swimming at Aunt Denise's house. It started to rain in the middle of the party just for a few minutes, but the rain did not stop a really good time!
Trentin watching his little brother, Calib, drink the rain water. Everyone laughed as my sister rushed over there to stop him.
My little frog man with Denise. 
Calib and Karri are about to jump into the pool.
Asher loves to swim. He kicks his feet and splashes the water with so much excitement. This day was so special because not only did he get to go swimming, but he was able to go swimming with his Aunt Dawn and Aunt Kimmie. They leave in Tennessee, and we do not get to see them as much. 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want a smimming pool so bad...I'm already trying to get the girls to say "pool" so Nathan will get us one. :)

Nanny said...

Sweet times!!!!He is growing up so quickly. Tell my sweet little nephew I said HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I love you all.

Aunt Dixie

Asher's Nanny said...

That's so sad, all you see is my kids bold heads. I miss their curls!!