Friday, May 29, 2009

My Little Piggy

Asher loves snack time, because he loves the Gerber Puffs. This is also a learning time for him. He learns how to feed himself and how to say please and thank you.  However, this time has shown me how much work I have cut of from me. He refuse to share his puffs, and he refuses to accept help to feed himself.

Here, I tried to help him when he had trouble getting one of the puffs to his mouth, but he thought I was trying to take it away. So, every time I reached for his hand, he tucked it behind his head. There isn't an article or a chapter in the books for this. Help!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

He's gorgeous! I think we should buy stock in Puffs. The girls eat cans of them at a time...When I pull them out, they get so excited, they almost stop breathing!! :)