Friday, December 12, 2008

Sick and Still Playing

Asher doesn't sound better, but I think he is on his way. He still takes long naps, but he is starting to play more and have a little more energy between those long naps. I put him on a pile of blankets to play and sing. I have thrown out tummy time and the routine for now because of the sickness. However, Asher rolls over and plays on his tummy! I really hope that this sickness passes quickly. He is such a happy person even when he is sick!He is progressing and learning so fast. He is in the higher percentile of everything, except for raising his chest with his arms. But he is trying to catch up, as you can see in these pics. He is very competitive. There is a lot of Devall and Randall in this boy!



1 comment:

Leah said...

I tagged you, go look at my blog.