Friday, April 3, 2009

Not So Fun Weekend

Last weekend was supposed to be a very busy, We went to Monroe to see Matt J. He is one of Orvalle's old friends from high school. He is also one of my old friends from La Tech. He is one of the reasons Orvalle and I met. After spending a few days with Uncle Matt, we went to Minden to spend some time with some more friends, the Watkins family. It was Hayden's 2nd birthday! We didn't make the party or the rest of our plans. I got really ill, and we had to go to Jena early on Sunday. Grammie had to take care of Asher while Orvalle took care of me. We had to leave Asher behind on Wednesday. I am feeling better and I miss my baby so much!
Uncle Matt is very talented. Asher was supposed to be playing his bongos while Uncle Matt played the guitar, but Asher was wanted to play the guitar.

No comments: