Sunday, March 15, 2009

Playing In The Walker

Yesterday, We bought Asher a walker. At first, he was reluctant. He wanted to jump in it like he does in his jumper, but when he went backwards instead of up and down, he look at me in amazement. He got so excited that he was shaking. He first perfected going backwards then forwards. He was getting into trouble left and right. I would say, "No, no. We don't play with the cable box." Asher would just look at me at laugh so hard. Then, he would let out a little cry and a little laugh. It was like he was upset I said no, but thrilled that he can reach all this stuff he has been eyeing for months. I can tell that he is still adjusting to the concept. The walker feels like his jumper but with mobility of crawling, however the mobility is limited.
Forward.
He was distracted by his reflection on the oven.

Backwards. My little crawfish. I did eat a lot of them when I was pregnant for him.



2 comments:

Asher's Nanny said...

Killer better watch it now. Ashers on the move and has no brakes! Watch your feet it hurts.

Unknown said...

What a big boy!! I'm so proud of him. They will be walking before we know it!